Kastle Media Solutions Inc is a growing marketing agency specializing in Website Design/Development, Search Engine Optimization, Digital Marketing and On/Offline Graphic Design. We are in search of an experienced and talented WordPress developer for a full-time role at Kastle!
- WordPress New Project Development
- Manage & Maintain a Portfolio of Existing Websites
- Ensure Responsiveness & Compatibility on All Devices/Browsers
- Perform Ongoing HTML Validation, Link Verification, and Site Testing, and Implement any Corrective Actions
- Conduct On-Page SEO Provided by SEO Supervisor
- Test and Implement Recommendations from Page Speed Tests
- Content/Image/Graphic Optimization based on SEO Best Practises
- Collaborate With Management, Account Managers, SEO Supervisor and Occasionally Clients
Qualifications & Skills:
- Post-Secondary Education in Web Design/Programming an Asset
- Minimum 2 Years Experience Programming Websites with WordPress
- Minimum 1 Year of Experience with Elementor and Related Softwares
- Experience with Other CMS Such as WIX, WebFLow, etc, an Asset
- Experienced with WP Bakery, Divi, Site Origin an Asset
- Strong HTML and CSS skills
- Experienced with Responsive Web Design
- Proficient with SASS, LESS, or another CSS processor
- Detail-Oriented and Able to Consistently Meet Deadlines
- Strong Comprehension of UX & CRO
- Experience using Bootstrap is an Asset
- Solid Communication Skills to Collaborate with Other Departments
- Keen Eye for Creative Design
- Strong Attention to Detail
- Self-Motivated & Ability to Work both Independently and In-Office
- PASSION for Delivering Modern, SEO Friendly, High Converting Websites!!
This is a full-time role that will include both in-office and working from home. Successful applicant must be in Edmonton or local area.
Salary based on qualifications and experience.
Only will successful applicants will be contacted
If you are qualified and interested, we invite you to submit a cover letter, resume and examples of your past work. Please email [email protected].